Mission & Vision
“Working to Preserve Hope Town’s Past for the Future”
- To preserve the cultural heritage of the community through the exhibition of artifacts, through written and recorded history, and through the preservation of craft skills.
- To foster a sense of pride in their cultural heritage on the part of the members of the community.
- To educate children in heritage matters.
- To foster a sense of community in sponsoring special events.
- To provide an attraction for visitors which will be both enjoyable and educational, and which will foster respect for Bahamian cultural heritage.
Discovery: Explore and bring to light new knowledge and ideas.
Creativity: Instill our work with imagination and innovation.
Excellence: We strive to deliver the highest quality in everything we do.
Diversity: Capitalize on the richness inherent in differences.
Integrity: Carry out all our work with the greatest responsibility and accountability.
Service: Be of benefit to the public and our Members.